A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
Welcome to Telford Hotel & Golf Resort. In order for you to have a pawfect stay with us we ask that you read the below:
- A fee of £20 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
- Please ensure your dog is on the lead in all areas of the hotel and on best behaviour at all times.
- We’re proud of our stunning grounds so we ask that you clean up after your dog – just remember when walking around the hotel grounds to be on the lookout for flying golf balls.
- Please bring with you your favourite doggy bed for use in your room rather than the other furniture.
- Where possible please do not leave your four-legged friend in your bedroom by itself, if you do please display this card on the outside of your door
- We know most dogs like their food but there’s no whining or dining for them in the 1779 Restaurant, however they are more than welcome in the 1779 Bar, The Gorge Bar, or in the Public Lounges.
- We welcome dogs at Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
Thank you fur choosing the Telford Hotel & Golf Resort.